Utility duality under additional information: conditional measures versus filtration enlargements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amendinger, Jürgen & Imkeller, Peter & Schweizer, Martin, 1998. "Additional logarithmic utility of an insider," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-286, July.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon Information of Filtrations and the Additional Logarithmic Utility of Insiders," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Anne Gundel, 2005. "Robust utility maximization for complete and incomplete market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 151-176, April.
- José Mª Corcuera & Peter Imkeller & Arturo Kohatsu & David Nualart, 2003. "Additional utility of insiders with imperfect dynamical information," Economics Working Papers 675, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Martin Schweizer & Dirk Becherer & Jürgen Amendinger, 2003. "A monetary value for initial information in portfolio optimization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 29-46.
- Duffie, Darrell & Huang, Chi-fu, 1986. "Multiperiod security markets with differential information : Martingales and resolution times," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 283-303, June.
- Amendinger, Jürgen & Imkeller, Peter & Schweizer, Martin, 1998. "Additional logarithmic utility of an insider," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,25, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
More about this item
Keywordsutility maximisation; additional information; enlargement of filtrations; conditional measures; convex conjugate function; dual function; f-divergence;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2005-029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .