Aspects concerning entropy and utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1989. "Non-transitive measurable utility for decision under uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 187-207, April.
- Arimitsu, Toshihico & Arimitsu, Naoko, 2001. "Analysis of turbulence by statistics based on generalized entropies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 295(1), pages 177-194.
- Nakamura Y., 1996.
"Rank dependent utility for arbitrary consequnce spaces,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 54-54, February.
- Nakamura, Yutaka, 1995. "Rank dependent utility for arbitrary consequence spaces," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 103-129, April.
- Anne Gundel, 2005. "Robust utility maximization for complete and incomplete market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 151-176, April.
- Sara Biagini & Marco Frittelli, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets for unbounded processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 493-517, October.
More about this item
KeywordsExpected utility maximization; U-entropy; U-relative entropy; Conditional relative U-entropy; Conditional U-entropy; Mutual U-information; Data processing inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:72:y:2012:i:2:p:273-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.