The Role of First Impression in Operant Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig R. Fox & Liat Hadar, 2006. ""Decisions from experience" = sampling error + prospect theory: Reconsidering Hertwig, Barron, Weber & Erev (2004)," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 1, pages 159-161, November.
More about this item
Keywordsreinforcement learning; operant conditioning; underweighting of rare events; risk aversion; primacy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-09-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2012-09-16 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-09-16 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .