Report NEP-CBE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michèle Belot & Marina Schröder, 2012. "Sloppy Work, Lies and Theft: A Novel Experimental Design to Study Counterproductive Behaviour," FEMM Working Papers 120018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Leuermann & Benjamin Roth, 2012. "Does Good Advice Come Cheap?: On the Assessment of Risk Preferences in the Lab and in the Field," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 475, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji, 2012. "Too smart to be selfish? Measures of cognitive ability, social preferences, and consistency," MPRA Paper 41078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zacharias Maniadis & Joshua Miller, 2012. "The Weight of Personal Experience: an Experimental Measurement," Working Papers 452, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2012. "When do we lie?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Andrea Leuermann & Benjamin Roth, 2012. "Stereotypes and Risk Attitudes: Evidence from the Lab and the Field," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 474, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hanan Shteingart & Tal Neiman & Yonatan Loewenstein, 2012. "The Role of First Impression in Operant Learning," Discussion Paper Series dp626, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Mitesh Kataria & M. Vittoria Levati & Matthias Uhl, 2012. "Paternalism With Hindsight Do protégés react consequentialistically to paternalism?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.