The Misbehavior of Reinforcement Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vulkan, Nir, 2000. " An Economist's Perspective on Probability Matching," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 101-118, February.
- Hanan Shteingart & Yonatan Loewenstein, 2014. "Reinforcement Learning and Human Behavior," Discussion Paper Series dp656, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Tal Neiman & Yonatan Loewenstein, 2011. "Reinforcement learning in professional basketball players," Discussion Paper Series dp593, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2014-04-11 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2014-04-11 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-04-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .