Accounting for economies of scope in performance evaluations of university professors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K De Witte & N Rogge & L Cherchye & T Van Puyenbroeck, 2013. "Accounting for economies of scope in performance evaluations of university professors," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(11), pages 1595-1606, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calogero Guccio & Marco Ferdinando Martorana & Isidoro Mazza, 2016. "Efficiency assessment and convergence in teaching and research in Italian public universities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(3), pages 1063-1094, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTeaching-research nexus; Data envelopment analysis; Conditional efficiency; Economies of scope; Higher education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-05-08 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2012-05-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2012-05-08 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:201210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .