Report NEP-EFF-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Puga, Diego & Roux, Sébastien, 2012. "The Productivity Advantages of Large Cities: Distinguishing Agglomeration from Firm Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 6502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- KODAMA Naomi & ODAKI Kazuhiko, 2012. "A New Approach to Measuring the Gap between Marginal Productivity and Wages of Workers," Discussion papers 12028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky & Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2012. "Accounting for economies of scope in performance evaluations of university professors," Working Papers 2012/10, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky & Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2012. "Economies of scope in research and teaching: a non-parametric investigation," Working Papers 2012/14, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Jinhyung Lee & Jeffrey S. McCullough & Robert J. Town, 2012. "The Impact of Health Information Technology on Hospital Productivity," NBER Working Papers 18025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2011-1026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Verschelde, Marijn & Rogge, Nicky, 2012. "An environment-adjusted evaluation of local police e ectiveness: evidence from a conditional Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Working Papers 2012/09, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Hervé Leleu, 2012. "Inner and Outer Approximations of Technology: A Shadow Profit Approach," Working Papers 2012-ECO-06, IESEG School of Management.
- Rogge, Nicky, 2012. "Undesirable specialization in the construction of composite policy indicators: The Environmental Performance Index," Working Papers 2012/08, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira, 2012. "Empirical Determinants of Government Efficiency: A study Based on Objective Indicators," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Dafflon, Bernard & Daguet, Sandra, 2012. "Performance measurement in environmental management at the local level : an experiment and proposal with reference to Switzerland," FSES Working Papers 425, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Main, Brian G. M., 2012. "Women in the Boardroom: Symbols or Substance?," Research Papers 2098, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ludivine Chalençon, 2011. "La Performance des Fusions-Acquisitions : une Revue de la Littérature," Post-Print halshs-00690634, HAL.