Random Sums of Random Variables and Vectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cline, Daren B. H. & Resnick, Sidney I., 1992. "Multivariate subexponential distributions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 49-72, August.
- Embrechts, Paul & Goldie, Charles M., 1982. "On convolution tails," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 263-278, September.
- Ali, Mir M. & Mikhail, N. N. & Haq, M. Safiul, 1978. "A class of bivariate distributions including the bivariate logistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 405-412, September.
- de Haan, L. & Omey, E. & Resnick, S., 1984. "Domains of attraction and regular variation in IRd," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-33, February.
- Omey, E. & Willekens, E., 1986. "Second order behaviour of the tail of a subordinated probability distribution," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 339-353, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSubexponential distributions; regular variation; O-regular variation; subordination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:200909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .