Asymptotic distributions of the overshoot and undershoots for the Lévy insurance risk process in the Cramér and convolution equivalent cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidli, H., 1995. "Cramer-Lundberg approximations for ruin probabilities of risk processes perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 135-149, May.
- Bertoin, J. & Doney, R. A., 1994. "Cramer's estimate for Lévy processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 363-365, December.
- Biffis, Enrico & Kyprianou, Andreas E., 2010. "A note on scale functions and the time value of ruin for Lévy insurance risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 85-91, February.
- Embrechts, Paul & Goldie, Charles M., 1982. "On convolution tails," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 263-278, September.
- Tang, Qihe & Wei, Li, 2010. "Asymptotic aspects of the Gerber-Shiu function in the renewal risk model using Wiener-Hopf factorization and convolution equivalence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 19-31, February.
- Embrechts, P. & Veraverbeke, N., 1982. "Estimates for the probability of ruin with special emphasis on the possibility of large claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-72, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffin, Philip S. & Maller, Ross A. & Roberts, Dale, 2013. "Finite time ruin probabilities for tempered stable insurance risk processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 478-489.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance risk process; Lévy process; Cramér condition; Convolution equivalent distributions; Ruin time; Overshoot; Undershoot; IM11; IM13;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:51:y:2012:i:2:p:382-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .