Do Non-Profit Operators Provide Higher Quality of Care? Evidence from Micro-Level Data for Japan's Long-term Care Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2006. "Do non-profit operators provide higher quality of care? Evidence from micro-level data for Japan’s long-term care industry," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 47(1), pages 125-135, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Grabowski & Edward C. Norton, 2012. "Nursing Home Quality of Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew A. COLE & Robert J R ELLIOTT & OKUBO Toshihiro & Eric STROBL, 2013. "The Future of Long-term Care in Japan," Discussion papers 13064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese long-term care insurance; long-term care; nursing homes; home helpers; staff nurses; nonprofit wage premium; quality of care; treatment effect approach;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-05-14 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-05-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d05-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .