Report NEP-HEA-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Thunström, Linda, 2005. "Optimal Paternalism: Sin Taxes and Health Subsidies," Umeå Economic Studies 662, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Haruko Noguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Do Non-Profit Operators Provide Higher Quality of Care? Evidence from Micro-Level Data for Japan's Long-term Care Industry," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-87, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:eab:develo:295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Udo Schneider & Volker Ulrich, 2005. "The Physician-Patient Relationship Revisited - the Patient's View," HEW 0505001, EconWPA.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Elizabeth Casman & Granger Morgan, 2004. "A strategy for bounding attributable risk: a lung cancer example," Post-Print halshs-00003680, HAL.