Is Emission Trading Beneficial?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ishikawa, Jota & Kiyono, Kazuharu & Yomogida, Morihiro, 2011. "Is Emission Trading Beneficial?," CCES Discussion Paper Series 41, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & KIYONO Kazuharu & YOMOGIDA Morihiro, 2011. "Is Emission Trading Beneficial?," Discussion papers 11006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Jota Ishikawa, 2013.
"Environmental Management Policy Under International Carbon Leakage,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1057-1083, August.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Jota Ishikawa, 2011. "Environmental Management Policy under International Carbon Leakage," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-204, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kiyono, Kazuharu & Ishikawa, Jota, 2011. "Environmental Management Policy under International Carbon Leakage," CCES Discussion Paper Series 45, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2017.
"Greenhouse-Gas Emission Controls and Firm Locations in North–South Trade,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 67(4), pages 637-660, August.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2013. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Controls and Firm Locations in North-South Trade," Discussion papers 13045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Xiao Chen & Alan Woodland, 2013. "International trade and climate change," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(3), pages 381-413, June.
- Shiro Takeda & Toshi H. Arimura & Makoto Sugino, 2015. "Labor Market Distortions and Welfare-Decreasing International Emissions Trading," Working Papers 1422, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2017. "The energy price - commodity output relationship and the commodity price - commodity output relationship in a three-factor, two-good general equilibrium trade model with imported energy," Papers 1711.10096, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal warming; emission quota; emission trading; carbon leakage; Kyoto Protocol;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-05-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd10-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .