Realwirtschaftliche Aspekte der gegenwärtigen Krise im Eurosystem: Ursachen, Wirkungen und Reformansätze
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke, 2010.
"How Much Fiscal Backing Must the ECB Have?: The Euro Area Is Not the Philippines,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
996, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar, 2010. "How Much Fiscal Backing Must the ECB Have? – The Euro Area is not the Philippines," Ruhr Economic Papers 184, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rewel, Thomas, 2013. "Target-2-Salden - Fluch oder Segen für das Eurosystem?," EconStor Preprints 97621, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Peter Burgold & Sebastian Voll, 2012. "Begrenzung von TARGET2-Risiken – ein kritischer Überblick," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13, pages 103-121, May.
- Christian Fahrholz & Andreas Freytag, 2011. "Ein Lösungsweg für die europäische Zahlungsbilanzkrise? Mehr Markt wagen!," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(16), pages 73-78, September.
- Christian Fahrholz & Andreas Freytag, 2012. "A Way to Solve the Euro pean Balance of Payments Crisis? Take a Chance on Market Solutions!," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(SPECIALIS), pages 77-82, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEurosystem; Krise; Reformansätze;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hlj:hljwrp:21-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Fahrholz). General contact details of provider: http://www.gfinm.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.