Fertility and Family Policies in France
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3942 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janneke Plantenga, 2014. "Searching for welfare, work and gender equality," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 59, WWWforEurope.
- Alexandre Baclet & Fabien Dell & Katharina Wrohlich, 2005.
"Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off ?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
542, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baclet, Alexandre & Dell, Fabien & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2005. "Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off?," IZA Discussion Papers 1894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jérôme De Henau & Leila Maron & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2007.
"Travail et maternité en Europe: conditions de travail et politiques publiques,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(1), pages 63-88.
- Jérôme De Henau & Leila Maron & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2007. "Travail et maternité en Europe: conditions de travail et politiques publiques," DULBEA Working Papers 07-14.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2006. "The comparative effectiveness of public policies to fight motherhood-induced employment penalties and decreasing fertility in the former EU-15," DULBEA Working Papers 0026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- O'Connor, Peter & Stephenson, John & Yeabsley, John, 2012. "Grow for it - How population policies can can promote economic growth," NZIER Working Paper 2012/1, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Hélène Périvier, 2004.
"The relative generosity of the EU-15 members states' child policies,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9293, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Hélène Périvier, 2006. "The Relative Generosity of the EU-15 Member States’ Child Policies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135820, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme De Henau & Sile O’Dorchai & Danièle Meulders & Hélène Périvier, 2004. "The relative generosity of the EU-15 member states’ child policies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3942, Sciences Po.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.