Family Social Capital as a Predictor of Parental and Adolescent Subjective Well-Being in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen Siedlecki & Timothy Salthouse & Shigehiro Oishi & Sheena Jeswani, 2014. "The Relationship Between Social Support and Subjective Well-Being Across Age," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 561-576, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily social capital; subjective well-being; interpersonal relations; parents; adolescents;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-06-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HAP-2017-06-04 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-TRA-2017-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:75psy2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .