How well do you need to know it to use it?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margaret Wu, 2010. "Comparing the Similarities and Differences of PISA 2003 and TIMSS," OECD Education Working Papers 32, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schiopu, Ioana, 2015. "Technology adoption, human capital formation and income differences," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 318-335.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Saß, Steffani & Kampa, Nele & Köller, Olaf, 2017. "The interplay of g and mathematical abilities in large-scale assessments across grades," Intelligence, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 33-44.
More about this item
Keywordstransfer; subject knowledge; subject mastery level; out-of-subject context; PISA; TIMSS;
All these keywords.
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2014-02-21 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2014-02-21 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2014-02-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:14edu2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.