Report NEP-HRM-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buechel, Berno & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Petersen, Julia, 2014. "Peer Effects and Students’ Self-Control," MPRA Paper 53658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Human Well-being and In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 7943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yulia Tyumeneva & Alena Valdman & Martin Carnoy, 2014. "How well do you need to know it to use it?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/EDU/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prettner, Klaus & Werner, Katharina, 2014. "Human capital, basic research, and applied research: Three dimensions of human knowledge and their differential growth effects," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 186, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.