Estimating the Human Costs of War: The Sample Survey Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenblum Michael A & van der Laan Mark J., 2009. "Confidence Intervals for the Population Mean Tailored to Small Sample Sizes, with Applications to Survey Sampling," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Kenneth Hill & Yoonjoung Choi, 2006. "Neonatal mortality in the developing world," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(18), pages 429-452, May.
- Michael Spagat, 2010. "Ethical And Data-Integrity Problems In The Second Lancet Survey Of Mortality In Iraq," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-41.
- Neil F. Johnson & Michael Spagat & Sean Gourley & Jukka-Pekka Onnela & Gesine Reinert, 2006. "Bias in epidemiological studies of conflict mortality," HiCN Research Design Notes 2, Households in Conflict Network.
- Michael Spagat, 2011. "Mainstreaming An Outlier: The Quest To Corroborate The Second Lancet Survey Of Mortality In Iraq," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 299-316.
- Bredl, Sebastian & Winker, Peter & Kötschau, Kerstin, 2008. "A statistical approach to detect cheating interviewers," Discussion Papers 39, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:resdes:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address or () or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.