Quantity Choice in Unit Price Contract Procurements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mandell, Svante & Brunes, Fredrik, 2013. "Quantity Choice in Unit Price Contract Procurements," Working Paper Series 13/2, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- Mandell, Svante & Brunes, Fredrik, 2011. "Quantity choice in unit price contract procurements," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:4, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odeck, James, 2014. "Do reforms reduce the magnitudes of cost overruns in road projects? Statistical evidence from Norway," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 68-79.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit price contracts; procurement; construction;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vtiwps:2011_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mats Berggren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tevtise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.