Quantity Choice in Unit Price Contract Procurements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mandell, Svante & Brunes, Fredrik, 2011. "Quantity Choice in Unit Price Contract Procurements," Working Papers 2011:4, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Mandell, Svante & Brunes, Fredrik, 2011. "Quantity choice in unit price contract procurements," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:4, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odeck, James, 2014. "Do reforms reduce the magnitudes of cost overruns in road projects? Statistical evidence from Norway," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 68-79.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit price contracts; procurement; construction; cost overruns;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:kthrec:2013_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mo Zheng). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .