Benevolence and the value of road safety
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Whitehead & O. Ashton Morgan & William L. Huth & Gregory S. Martin & Richard Sjolander, 2012. "Willingness-to-Pay for Oyster Consumption Mortality Risk Reductions," Working Papers 12-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Emmanouil Mentzakis, 2011.
"Existence and Magnitude of Health-related Externalities: Evidence from a Choice Experiment,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2011-01, McMaster University.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Emmanouil Mentzakis, 2011. "Existence and Magnitude of Health-related Externalities: Evidence from a Choice Experiment," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2011-01, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2013.
"Consistency in preferences for road safety: An analysis of precautionary and stated behavior,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 41-49.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2012. "Consistency in preferences for road safety: An analysis of precautionary and stated behavior," LERNA Working Papers 12.25.382, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2012. "Consistency in preferences for road safety: An analysis of precautionary and stated behavior," TSE Working Papers 12-359, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dorte Gyrd-Hansen, 2013. "Using the Stated Preference Technique for Eliciting Valuations: The Role of the Payment Vehicle," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(10), pages 853-861, October.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2010. "The Economic Value of Preventing Fatalities: Recent evidence on the value of a statistical life in Sweden," Working Papers 2010:14, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Alberini, Anna & Ščasný, Milan, 2013.
"Exploring heterogeneity in the value of a statistical life: Cause of death v. risk perceptions,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 143-155.
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný, 2010. "Does the Cause of Death Matter? The Effect of Dread, Controllability, Exposure and Latency on the Vsl," Working Papers 2010.139, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2012. "The value of a statistical life in Sweden: A review of the empirical literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 302-310.
- Pedersen, Line Bjørnskov & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte & Kjær, Trine, 2011. "The influence of information and private versus public provision on preferences for screening for prostate cancer: A willingness-to-pay study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 277-289, August.
- Henrik Andersson & James K. Hammitt & Kristian Sundström, 2015.
"Willingness to Pay and QALYs: What Can We Learn about Valuing Foodborne Risk?,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 727-752, September.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James K. & Sundström, Kristian, 2011. "Willingness to pay and QALYs: What can we learn about valuing foodborne risk?," TSE Working Papers 11-272, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James & SundstrÃ¶m, Kristian, 2011. "Willingness to pay and QALYs: What can we learn about valuing foodborne risk?," LERNA Working Papers 11.21.355, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hurley, Jeremiah & Mentzakis, Emmanouil, 2013. "Health-related externalities: Evidence from a choice experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 671-681.
- Thijs Dekker & Roy Brouwer & Marjan Hofkes & Klaus Moeltner, 2011. "The Effect of Risk Context on the Value of a Statistical Life: a Bayesian Meta-model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(4), pages 597-624, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety; Willingness to pay; Altruism; Road-traffic;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-08-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2007-08-27 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vtiwps:2007_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mats Berggren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tevtise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .