Development of competition indicators in the Norwegian general practice: Constructing a postal code-specific Herfindahl-Hirschman index applying STATA software
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godager, Geir & Iversen, Tor & Ma, Ching-to Albert, 2015.
"Competition, gatekeeping, and health care access,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 159-170.
- Godager, Geir & Iversen, Tor & Albert Ma, Ching-to, 2012. "Competition, Gatekeeping, and Health Care Access," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2012:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Geir Godager & Tor Iversen & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2013. "Competition, Gatekeeping, and Health Care Access," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHerfindahl-Hirschman index; General practitioner; primary health care; market concentration; Norway;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oslohe:2011_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anbjørg Kolaas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.