Moving between Welfare Payments. The Case of Sickness Insurance for the Unemployed
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per Johansson & Erica Lindahl, 2013.
"Can sickness absence be affected by information meetings? Evidence from a social experiment,"
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1673-1695, June.
- Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2010. "Can sickness absence be affected by information meetings? Evidence from a social experiment," Working Paper Series 2010:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment insurance; sickness insurance; unemployment duration;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2006_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .