Sports and Regional Growth in Sweden - Is a successful professional sports team good for regional economic growth?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordssports; growth; spatial econometrics; regional growth;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2014-03-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2014-03-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GRO-2014-03-30 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2014-03-30 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2014_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .