Centralized Wage Setting, Wage Drift and Stabilization Policies under Trade Unionism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1986. "Centralized Wage Setting, Wage Drift and Stabilization Policies under Trade Unionism," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 243-258, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pencavel, John, 1985. " Wages and Employment under Trade Unionism: Microeconomic Models and Macroeconomic Applications," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 197-225.
- Calmfors, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1985. " Classical Unemployment, Accommodation Policies and Adjustment of Real Wages," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 234-261.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1982. "Uncertainty and the trade union," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 105-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1992.
"Job creation measures as activist fiscal policy -- an empirical analysis of policy reaction behavior,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 269-280, May.
- Ohlsson, H., 1990. "Job Creation Measures As Activist Fiscal Policy: An Empirical Analysis Of Policy Reaction Behavior," Papers 1990d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade unions; wage setting; wage drift; uncertainty;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .