Centralized Wage Setting, Wage Drift and Stabilization Policies under Trade Unionism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1986. "Centralized Wage Setting, Wage Drift and Stabilization Policies under Trade Unionism," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 243-258, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pencavel, John, 1985. " Wages and Employment under Trade Unionism: Microeconomic Models and Macroeconomic Applications," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 197-225.
- Calmfors, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1985. " Classical Unemployment, Accommodation Policies and Adjustment of Real Wages," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 234-261.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1982. "Uncertainty and the trade union," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 105-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1992.
"Job creation measures as activist fiscal policy -- an empirical analysis of policy reaction behavior,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 269-280, May.
- Ohlsson, H., 1990. "Job Creation Measures As Activist Fiscal Policy: An Empirical Analysis Of Policy Reaction Behavior," Papers 1990d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade unions; wage setting; wage drift; uncertainty;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.