Persistence and Determinants of Firm Profit in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin, 2008. "Persistence and Determinants of Firm Profit in Emerging Markets," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 54(4), pages 231-254.
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin, 2008. "Persistence and Determinants of Firm Profit in Emerging Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 848, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Miller, Stephen M. & Nourayi, Mahmoud M., 2013.
"Firm profitability: Mean-reverting or random-walk behavior?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 76-97.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working papers 2012-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working Papers 1202, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Stephan, Andreas & Tsapin, Andriy & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2009.
"Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank? - theory and evidence from Ukraine,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
180, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank?: Theory and Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 894, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Asongu, Simplice & Acha-Anyi, Paul, 2017. "The Murder Epidemic: A Global Comparative Study," MPRA Paper 85486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2018.
- Goddard, John & Liu, Hong & Molyneux, Philip & Wilson, John O.S., 2011. "The persistence of bank profit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2881-2890, November.
- Mohammed Amidu & Simon K. Harvey, 2016. "The persistence of profits of banks in Africa," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 83-108, July.
- Simplice Asongu, 2017.
"Persistence in Incarcerations: Global Comparative Evidence,"
17/056, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice, 2017. "Persistence in Incarcerations: Global Comparative Evidence," MPRA Paper 85483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2011.
"Efficiency Spillovers from FDI in the Indian Machinery Industry: A Firm Level Study Using Panel Data Models,"
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models," MPRA Paper 47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diem Nguyen & Vicki McCracken & Ken Casavant & Eric Jessup, 2011. "Geographic location, ownership and profitability of Washington log trucking companies," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 115-125, June.
- Christa Sys, 2013. "Persistence of profits in the container liner shipping industry," Chapters,in: Smart Transport Networks, chapter 6, pages 99-125 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Sène, Serigne Moustapha, 2009.
"La profitabilité des secteurs de l’économie sénégalaise
[Profitability of economic sectors in Senegal]," MPRA Paper 54921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsprofit; persistence; convergence; markov chain analysis; Ukarine;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2008-11-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-TRA-2008-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.