Regional Productivity and Accessibility to Knowledge and Dense Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Roger R. Stough, 2012. "Introduction – Human Capital and Agglomeration," Chapters,in: The Regional Economics of Knowledge and Talent, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zbigniew Mogila, 2015. "Conceptual model of the concept of the territorial cohesion," Working Papers 1517, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Zbigniew Mogila, 2015. "Conceptual model of the concept of the territorial cohesion," Working Papers 1510, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Martin Andersson & Hans Lööf, 2011.
"Agglomeration and productivity: evidence from firm-level data,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 601-620, June.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Agglomeration and Productivity - evidence from firm-level data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 170, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Benny Borgman & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and Local Growth: A Comparison of the US and Sweden,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Borgman, Benny & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Local Growth - a comparison of the U.S. and Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 103, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:676-:d:96676 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Condeço-Melhorado & Aura Reggiani & Javier Gutiérrez (ed.), 2014. "Accessibility and Spatial Interaction," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15267, April.
- Urban Gråsjö & Charlie Karlsson, 2014. "Accessibility: an underused analytical and empirical tool in spatial economics," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 11, pages 211-236 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; Productivity; Sweden; Spatial; Regional; accessibility;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-05-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2005-05-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-05-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2005-05-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .