Report NEP-URE-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stuti Khemani, 2004. "The Political Economy of Equalization Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0413, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:col:000138:000581 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000138:000582 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Pierre GILLY (LEREPS-GRES) & Yannick LUNG (E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "Proximities, industries and territories (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-09, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans & Rader Olsson, Amy, 2005. "Firm Location, Corporate Structure, R&D Investment, Innovation and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 31, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Pettersson, Lars, 2005. "Regional Productivity and Accessibility to Knowledge and Dense Markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 32, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sarah Brown & Gaia Garino & Karl Taylor, 2005. "Mortgages and Financial Expectations: A Household Level Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/9, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Dec 2006.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, . "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- David M. Brasington, . "Public and Private School Competition: The Spatial Education Production Function," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Elena Cefis & Roberto Gabriele, 2005. "Does Spatial Disaggregation Matter in Job Creation and Destruction Flows?," LEM Papers Series 2005/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005. "Modeling the Choice of Telecommuting 2: A Case of the Preferred Impossible Alternative," Labor and Demography 0505009, EconWPA.
- Patricia Mokhtarian & Ilan Salomon, 2005. "Modeling the Choice of Telecommuting 3: Identifying the Choice Set and Estimating Binary Choice Models for Technology-Based Alternatives," Labor and Demography 0505010, EconWPA.
- Marcus Berliant, 2005. "Central Place Theory," Urban/Regional 0505001, EconWPA.