The Role of Institutions and Networks in Firms' Offshoring Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsOﬀshoring; product market; labor regulations; network; ﬁxed costs;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2018-08-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-LMA-2018-08-27 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-SOC-2018-08-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsnow:2018_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .