Report NEP-SOC-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Bènabou & Armin Falk & Jean Tirole, 2018. "Narratives, Imperatives and Moral Reasoning," Working Papers 2018-049, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bonan, Jacopo & Battiston, Pietro & Bleck, Jaimie & LeMay-Boucher, Philippe & Pareglio, Stefano & Sarr, Bassirou & Tavoni, Massimo, 2017. "Social Interaction and Technology Adoption: Experimental Evidence from Improved Cookstoves in Mali," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 263486, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Newman, Claire & Briggeman, Brian C., 2016. "The Economic Value of Trust," 2016 NCERA-210 Cooperatives Annual Meeting, November 2, Minneapolis, Minnesota 265452, NCERA-210 Improving the management and effectiveness of cooperatively owned business organizations.
- Cawley, J.; & Han, E.; & Kim, J.; & Norton, E.C.;, 2018. "Testing for Peer Effects Using Genetic Data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Moriconi, Simone & Peri, Giovanni & Pozzoli, Dario, 2018. "The Role of Institutions and Networks in Firms' Offshoring Decisions," Working Papers 4-2018, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas J. Duquette & Enda Hargaden, 2018. "Inequality, Social Distance, and Giving," Working Papers 2018-03, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Platt, Lucinda & Polavieja, Javier, 2016. "Saying and doing gender: intergenerational transmission of attitudes towards the sexual division of labour," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67302, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luis Cesar Herrero-Prieto & Ivan Boal-San Miguel & Mafalda Mafalda Gomez-Vega, 2018. "Deep-Rooted Culture and Economic Development: Taking the Seven Deadly Sins to Build A Well-Being Composite Indicator," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-04-2018, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2018.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lee, Neil & Gosling, Samuel D. & Schmitt-Rodermund, Eva, 2018. "Fear, populism, and the geopolitical landscape: The “sleeper effect” of neurotic personality traits on regional voting behavior in the 2016 Brexit and Trump votes," MPRA Paper 88404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karine Roudaut & Nicolas Jullien, 2017. "Employees’ Uses of Social Network Sites: Individualised Private and Professional Dimensions [Les usages des outils de réseau social par des salariés : Des registres privés et professionnels individ," Post-Print hal-01573999, HAL.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Benjamin Elsner & Andreas Lichter & Nico Pestel, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," Working Papers 201820, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Gordon Menzies & Thomas Simpson & Donald Hay & David Vines, 2018. "Restoring Trust in Finance: From Principal-Agent to Principled Agent," Working Paper Series 48, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.