Tax policy at the outskirts of EU: Greenland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2008.
"Investor protection and business creation,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 113-122, June.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2003. "Investor protection and business creation," Research Discussion Papers 17/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2004. "Investor Protection and Business Creation," Discussion Papers 889, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ari Hyytinen & Tuomas Takalo, 2004. "Investor protection and business creation," Finance 0404021, EconWPA.
- Michael W. Nicholson, 2013. "The Impact Of Tax Regimes On International Trade Patterns," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 746-761, October.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational benchmarking; effective tax rates; Greenland;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-08-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-26 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2006-08-26 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsnow:2003_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .