Tax policy at the outskirts of EU: Greenland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2008.
"Investor protection and business creation,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 113-122, June.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2003. "Investor protection and business creation," Research Discussion Papers 17/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2004. "Investor Protection and Business Creation," Discussion Papers 889, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ari Hyytinen & Tuomas Takalo, 2004. "Investor protection and business creation," Finance 0404021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael W. Nicholson, 2013. "The Impact Of Tax Regimes On International Trade Patterns," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 746-761, October.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational benchmarking; effective tax rates; Greenland;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2006-08-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-26 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2006-08-26 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsnow:2003_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incbsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.