Report NEP-PUB-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "How Progressive is the U.S. Federal Tax System? A Historical and International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 12404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006. "Why Have Corporate Tax Revenues Declined? Another Look," NBER Working Papers 12463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2006. "Optimal Taxation of Entrepreneurial Capital with Private Information," NBER Working Papers 12419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viard, Alan D., 2006. "The welfare effects of pay-as-you-go retirement programs: the role of tax and benefit timing," Working Papers 0602, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wolfgang Eggert, 2003. "Double Taxation, Tax Credits and the Information Exchange Puzzle," CoFE Discussion Paper 03-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2006. "Company Tax Reform in Europe and its Effect on Collusive Behavior," CoFE Discussion Paper 06-01, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Adam Looney & Monica Singhal, 2006. "The Effect of Anticipated Tax Changes on Intertemporal Labor Supply and the Realization of Taxable Income," NBER Working Papers 12417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Kaplow, 2006. "Myopia and the Effects of Social Security and Capital Taxation on Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 12452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vesterø Jensen, Carsten & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2003. "Tax policy at the outskirts of EU: Greenland," Working Papers 13-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.