Has Job Stability Decreased in Norway?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miikka Rokkanen & Roope Uusitalo, 2013.
"Changes in Job Stability – Evidence from Lifetime Job Histories,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 36-55, Autumn.
- Rokkanen, Miikka & Uusitalo, Roope, 2010. "Changes in Job Stability: Evidence from Lifetime Job Histories," IZA Discussion Papers 4721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uusitalo, Roope & Rokkanen, Miikka, 2010. "Changes in job stability - evidence from lifetime job histories," Working Papers 14, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsJob stability; employer-employee data.;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bergec:2006_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kjell Erik Lommerud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .