Peer Effects, Social Networks, and Intergroup Competition in the Workplace
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sachiko Kuroda & Isamu Yamamoto, 2013. "Do Peers Affect Determination of Work Hours? Evidence Based on Unique Employee Data from Global Japanese Firms in Europe," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 359-388, September.
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & He, Xiaobo, 2015.
"Peer effects on childhood and adolescent obesity in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 47-69.
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & He, Xiaobo, 2014. "Peer Effects on Childhood and Adolescent Obesity in China," IZA Discussion Papers 8528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordspeer effects in the workplace; social networks; intergroup competition;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-10-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-NET-2009-10-10 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-10-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2009_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .