Peer Effects, Social Networks, and Intergroup Competition in the Workplace
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra E. Hill & Jesse Burkhardt, 2021. "Peers in the Field: The Role of Ability and Gender in Peer Effects among Agricultural Workers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 103(3), pages 790-811, May.
- Sachiko Kuroda & Isamu Yamamoto, 2013. "Do Peers Affect Determination of Work Hours? Evidence Based on Unique Employee Data from Global Japanese Firms in Europe," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 359-388, September.
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & He, Xiaobo, 2015.
"Peer effects on childhood and adolescent obesity in China,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 47-69.
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & He, Xiaobo, 2014. "Peer Effects on Childhood and Adolescent Obesity in China," IZA Discussion Papers 8528, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bentsen, Kristian Hedeager & Munch, Jakob R. & Schaur, Georg, 2019. "Education spillovers within the workplace," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 57-59.
- Asphjell, Magne K. & Hensvik, Lena & Nilsson, J. Peter, 2013. "Businesses, Buddies, and Babies: Fertility and Social Interactions at Work," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspeer effects in the workplace; social networks; intergroup competition;
All these keywords.
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2009-10-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-NET-2009-10-10 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-10-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2009_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Helle Vinbaek Stenholt to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.