Women in Top Management and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Comportamento econÃ´mico das mulheres
by Roberto Ushisima in Empresas e Mercados on 2009-09-08 23:06:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Main, Brian G. M., 2012. "Women in the Boardroom: Symbols or Substance?," Research Papers 2098, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2007.
"Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies,"
Economics working papers
2007-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 3210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm performance; Female CEOs; Gender diversity in management;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2008_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.