Women in Top Management and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark B. Stewart, 2007.
"The interrelated dynamics of unemployment and low-wage employment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 511-531.
- Stewart, Mark, 2006. "The Inter-related Dynamics of Unemployment and Low-Wage Employment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 741, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2004.
"Estimating the Threat Effect of Active Labour Market Programmes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2004. "Estimating the Threat Effect of Active Labour Market Programmes," CAM Working Papers 2004-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2004. "Estimating the Threat Effect of Active Labour Market Programmes," Economics Working Papers 2004-6, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christian Belzil, 2001. "Unemployment insurance and subsequent job duration: job matching versus unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 619-636.
- Lars Pico Geerdsen, 2006. "Is there a Threat Effect of Labour Market Programmes? A Study of ALMP in the Danish UI System," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(513), pages 738-750, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Comportamento econÃ´mico das mulheres
by Roberto Ushisima in Empresas e Mercados on 2009-09-08 23:06:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2007.
"Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies,"
Economics working papers
2007-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 3210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Main, Brian G. M., 2012. "Women in the Boardroom: Symbols or Substance?," Research Papers 2098, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm performance; Female CEOs; Gender diversity in management;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2008_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .