Terminal Value Techniques in Equity Valuation - Implications of the Steady State Assumption
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsequity valuation; terminal value; financial statement analysis;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2000-07-27 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2000-07-27 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2000_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .