Report NEP-FIN-2000-07-27This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liang Zou, 2000. "Inherent Reward and Risk (Part I): Towards a Universal Paradigm for Investment Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-050/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kurt Brännäs & Jan G. de Gooijer, 2000. "Asymmetries in Conditional Mean and Variance: Modelling Stock Returns by asMA-asQGARCH," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-049/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Canice Prendergast, 2000. "The Tenuous Tradeoff Between Risk and Incentives," NBER Working Papers 7815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Ji Cong & Megumi Okui & Kenichi Okuda, 2000. "Long Term Loans and Investment in Japan: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Panel Data of Japanese Firms," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-80, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Levin, Joakim & Olsson, Per M., 2000. "Terminal Value Techniques in Equity Valuation - Implications of the Steady State Assumption," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2000:7, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joulia Ossokina & Herman Vollebergh, 2000. "The Tax Treatment of Interest Expenditures of Multinational Enterprises," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-047/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hyun-Han Shin & Rene M. Stulz, 2000. "Firm Value, Risk, and Growth Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 7808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.