Report NEP-CFN-2000-07-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eije, J.H. von & Witte, M.C. de & Zwaan, A.H. van der, 2000. "IPO-related organizational change and long-term performance," Research Report 00A19, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Owen Lamont & Christopher Polk, 2000. "Does Diversification Destroy Value? Evidence From Industry Shocks," NBER Working Papers 7803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levin, Joakim & Olsson, Per M., 2000. "Terminal Value Techniques in Equity Valuation - Implications of the Steady State Assumption," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2000:7, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hyun-Han Shin & Rene M. Stulz, 2000. "Firm Value, Risk, and Growth Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 7808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.