The entrepreneurial process: An institutional perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2001. "Institutionella förutsättningar för entreprenörskap och företagstillväxt," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 421, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esteban Lafuente & Yancy Vaillant & Josep Rialp, 2007. "Regional Differences in the Influence of Role Models: Comparing the Entrepreneurial Process of Rural Catalonia," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 779-796.
- David Urbano & Nuria Toledano & Domingo Ribeiro, 2008. "Support policy for the tourism business: a comparative case study in Spain," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 119-131, June.
More about this item
KeywordsThe entrepreneurial process; entrepreneurship; institutions; informal and formal institutional theory; organization; culture; structure; the enterprise development process; enterprise growth phases; growth and institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2003-01-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2003-01-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2003-02-03 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAM-2003-01-27 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MIC-2003-01-30 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:gunwba:2003_396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Persson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hhsguse.html .