Institutionella förutsättningar för entreprenörskap och företagstillväxt
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmadi, Ahmad, 2003. "The entrepreneurial process: An institutional perspective," FE rapport 2003-396, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Hansson, Helena, 2007. "Driving and restraining forces for economic and technical efficiency in dairy farms," Department of Economics publications 1614, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEntreprenörskap; företagsklimat; företagstillväxt; institutionella villkor;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.