Report NEP-ENT-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2002. "Life-cycle dynamics in industrial sectors. The role of banking market structure," Working Paper Series WP-02-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker & Andrew Wang, 2003. "Universities, Joint Ventures, and Success in the Advanced Technology Program," NBER Working Papers 9463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmadi, Ahmad, 2003. "The entrepreneurial process: An institutional perspective," FE rapport 2003-396, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Beverly Lapham, 2002. "Real exchange rate fluctuations and the dynamics of retail trade industries on the U.S.-Canada border," Working Paper Series WP-02-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Thomas H. Klier, 2002. "Location of headquarter growth during the 90s," Working Paper Series WP-02-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.