Note: Comments on the paper by Rosling (2002)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Ignall, 1969. "Optimal Continuous Review Policies for Two Product Inventory Systems with Joint Setup Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 278-283, January.
- K. Ohno & T. Ishigaki, 2001. "A multi-item continuous review inventory system with compound Poisson demands," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 53(1), pages 147-165, April.
- repec:spr:compst:v:53:y:2001:i:1:p:147-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melchiors, Philip, 2002. "Calculating can-order policies for the joint replenishment problem by the compensation approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 587-595, September.
- Wildeman, R.E. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Dekker, R., 1997.
"An efficient optimal solution method for the joint replenishment problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 433-444, June.
- Dekker, R. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Wildeman, R.E., 1995. "An Efficient Optimal Solution Method for the Joint Replenishment Problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9542-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory control; compound renewal process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarbls:2007-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifhhadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .