Human Development as Positive Freedom: Latin America in Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2015. "Human Development as Positive Freedom: Latin America in Historical Perspective," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 342-373, August.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2015. "Human Development as Positive Freedom : Latin America in Historical Perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp15-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2015. "Human Development as Positive Freedom: Latin America in Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 10613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Challú, Amílcar E. & Silva-Castañeda, Sergio, 2016. "Towards an anthropometric history of latin America in the second half of the twentieth century," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 226-234.
- Adolfo Meisel-Roca & Juliana Jaramillo-Echeverri & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2018.
"Más de cien años de avances en el nivel de vida: El caso de Colombia,"
Cuadernos de Historia Económica
46, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adolfo Meisel-Roca & Juliana Jaramillo-Echeverri & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2018. "Más de cien años de avances en el nivel de vida: El caso de Colombia," Cuadernos de historia económica 015922, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Juliana Jaramillo-Echeverri & Adolfo Meisel-Roca & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2017. "More than One Hundred Years of Improvements in Living Standards: the Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1027, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; Human Development; Positive Freedom; Life Expectancy; Education;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- N36 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2015-05-22 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HIS-2015-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hes:wpaper:0077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Sharp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.