Use of Discrete Choice Experiments in health economics: An update of the literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonja Fagernäs & Panu Pelkonen, 2012.
"Preferences and skills of Indian public sector teachers,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Fagernäs, Sonja & Pelkonen, Panu, 2012. "Preferences and Skills of Indian Public Sector Teachers," IZA Discussion Papers 6563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sonja Fagernäs & Panu Pelkonen, 2011.
"Whether to Hire Local Contract Teachers? Trade-off Between Skills and Preferences in India,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0083, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Sonja Fagernäs & Panu Pelkonen, 2011. "Whether to Hire Local Contract Teachers? Trade-off Between Skills and Preferences in India," Working Paper Series 1811, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Jeff Bennett & Ekin Birol, 2010. "Introduction: The Roles and Significance of Choice Experiments in Developing Country Contexts," Chapters,in: Choice Experiments in Developing Countries, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrete choice experiments; health economics;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2009-03-28 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2009-03-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2009-03-28 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:her:chewps:2009/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liz Chinchen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chusyau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.