Report NEP-HEA-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mas, Nuria, 2009. "Responding to financial pressures. The effect of managed care on hospitals' provision of charity care," IESE Research Papers D/782, IESE Business School.
- Rochelle Guttmann & Ryan Castle & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2009. "Use of Discrete Choice Experiments in health economics: An update of the literature," Working Papers 2009/2, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Junji Kageyama, 2009. "Happiness and sex difference in life expectancy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Gabriela Guerrero-Serdán, 2009. "The Effects of the War in Iraq on Nutrition and Health: An Analysis Using Anthropometric Outcomes of Children," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 09/01, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Forslund, Johanna & Samakovlis, Eva & Vredin Johansson, Maria & Barregård, Lars, 2009. "Does remediation save lives? On the cost of cleaning up arsenic-contaminated sites in Sweden," Working Papers 108, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Mannberg, Andrea, 2009. "Risky Sex in a Risky World: Sexual behavior in a HIV/AIDS environment," Umeå Economic Studies 765, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Caroline Törnqvist, 2008. "Linking HIV/AIDS, Confict and National Security A Colombian Case Study," DOCUMENTOS DE CERAC 005355, CERAC -CENTRO DE RECURSOS PARA EL ANÁLISIS DE CONFLICTOS-.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Mauricio Soto & Alex Golub-Sass, 2008. "Will People Be Healthy Enough to Work Longer?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-11, Center for Retirement Research, revised Aug 2008.