Risky Sex in a Risky World: Sexual behavior in a HIV/AIDS environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Scorgie & John Kennedy, 1996. "Who Discovered the Faustmann Condition?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 77-80, Spring.
- K. E. Boulding, 1935. "The Theory of a Single Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 475-494.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; sexual behavior; uncertainty; risk aversion; health risk;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .