Report NEP-UPT-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Voorneveld & Jörgen Weibull, 8/10. "Outer measure and utility," Working Papers hal-00354246, HAL.
- Christiane Bradler, 2009. "Social Preferences under Risk - An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009.
"Prima de Riesgo del Mercado: Histórica, Esperada, Exigida e Implícita
[Equity Risk Premium: Historic, Expected, Required and Implied]," MPRA Paper 14221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00360518_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 3/22. "Risk taking under heterogenous risk sharing," Working Papers halshs-00369889, HAL.
- Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "Can intentions spoil the kindness of a gift? - An experimental study," Discussion Papers in Economics 10351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rochelle Guttmann & Ryan Castle & Denzil G. Fiebig, 2009. "Use of Discrete Choice Experiments in health economics: An update of the literature," Working Papers 2009/2, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Li, GuangJie, 2009. "The Horizon Effect of Stock Return Predictability and Model Uncertainty on Portfolio Choice: UK Evidence," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Aug 2009.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00360523_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2008. "Measuring the Utility Cost of Temporary Employment Contracts before Adaptation: A Conjoint Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 14166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Houy, 8/12. "Progressive knowledge revealed preferences and sequential rationalizability," Working Papers hal-00360546, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00349469_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore