Sustainability and Inequality in Human Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lant Pritchett, 2010. "Birth Satisfaction Units (BSU): Measuring Cross-National Differences in Human Well-Being," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-03, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teixidó-Figueras, Jordi & Duro, Juan Antonio, 2015.
"The building blocks of International Ecological Footprint inequality: A Regression-Based Decomposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 30-39.
- Teixidó Figueras, Jordi & Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2013. "The Building Blocks of International Ecological Footprint inequality: A Regression-Base Decomposition," Working Papers 2072/211883, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Juan Antonio Duro, 2013. "The building blocks of international ecological footprint inequality: a regression-based decomposition," Working Papers XREAP2013-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Apr 2013.
- Pineda, Jose, 2012. "Sustainability and human development: a proposal for a sustainability adjusted HDI (SHDI)," MPRA Paper 39656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; human development; sustainability; natural capital; environment;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2011-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .