Using linear programming to analyze and optimize stochastic flow lines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Helber & Katja Schimmelpfeng & Raik Stolletz & Svenja Lagershausen, 2011. "Using linear programming to analyze and optimize stochastic flow lines," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 182(1), pages 193-211, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helber, Stefan & Henken, Kirsten, 2007. "Profit-oriented shift scheduling of inbound contact centers with skills-based routing, impatient customers, and retrials," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-379, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wai Kin Victor Chan, 2016. "Linear Programming Formulation of Idle Times for Single-Server Discrete-Event Simulation Models," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(05), pages 1-17, October.
- Helber, Stefan & Schimmelpfeng, Katja & Stolletz, Raik, 2009. "Setting inventory levels of CONWIP flow lines via linear programming," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-436, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- S. Göttlich & S. Kühn & J. A. Schwarz & R. Stolletz, 2016. "Approximations of time-dependent unreliable flow lines with finite buffers," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 83(3), pages 295-323, June.
- Kolb, Oliver & Göttlich, Simone, 2015. "A continuous buffer allocation model using stochastic processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 865-874.
More about this item
KeywordsFlow lines; random processing times; performance evaluation; buffer allocation; linear programming; simulation.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-02-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2008-02-23 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .