Are young French jobseekers of ethnic immigrant origin discriminated against? A controlled experiment in the Paris area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuel Duguet & Noam Leandri & Yannick L'horty & Pascale Petit, 2010. "Are Young French Jobseekers of Ethnic Immigrant Origin Discriminated Against? A Controlled Experiment in the Paris Area," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 99-100, pages 187-215.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Noam Leandri & Yannick L’Horty & Pascale Petit, 2008. "Are young French jobseekers of ethnic immigrant origin discriminated against? A controlled experiment in the Paris area," Documents de recherche 08-06, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Noam Leandri & Pascale Petit & Yannick L'Horty, 2010. "Are young French jobseekers of ethnic immigrant origin discriminated against? A controlled experiment in the Paris area," TEPP Working Paper 2010-01, TEPP.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riach, Peter A & Rich, Judith, 1991.
"Testing for Racial Discrimination in the Labour Market,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 239-256, September.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 1991. "Testing for racial discrimination in the labour market," Natural Field Experiments 00327, The Field Experiments Website.
- Rachid Boumahdi & Jean-François Giret, 2005.
"Une analyse économétrique des disparités d'accès à l'emploi et de rémunérations entre jeunes d'origine française et jeunes issus de l'immigration,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(3), pages 625-636.
- Rachid Boumahdi & Jean-François Giret, 2005. "Une analyse économétrique des disparités d'accès à l'emploi et de rémunérations entre jeunes d'origine française et jeunes issus de l'immigration," Post-Print halshs-00005182, HAL.
- Aeberhardt, Romain & Pouget, Julien, 2007.
"National Origin Wage Differentials in France: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Romain Aeberhardt & Julien Pouget, 2007. "National Origin Wage Differentials in France. Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data"," Working Papers 2007-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Pascale Petit, 2003. "Comment évaluer la discrimination à l'embauche ?," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 17(3), pages 55-87.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrimination; correspondence testing;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00809665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.